Name - Mike Smith

I enjoy computer(ing)(s), my guitars, my motorcycle, gaming in general, all kinds of music, sci-fi, reading, and just generally being lazy.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Guten Tag, sunnamabadges!

Hello from the world of TheGuns1ing3r. I'll use this space to mostly complain about my job, complain about stupid people (of which there seems to be an abundance), complain about... a lot of stuff. I'm a firm believer in the idea that having a good attitude and concentrating on the good things helps to keep you happy and stave off depression, so I try not to do a lot of complaining out loud, so I will use this space here to do most of it. ;-)

I'll also try to completely bore you with the monotony of my everyday geek-life.

So, a brief intro for those that don't know me. To quote from "my"space, "Your typical uber-geek / engineer. I love to quote Monty Python, Mel Brooks movies, Caddyshack, Airplane, etc. You know, all the cool stuff..." Most of my free time these days is spent in front of the xBox 360 playing online with my friends at GeezerGamers and the GG SouthEast Clan.

I'm a mechanical engineer by education, and now in vendor quality surveillance by employment.

No comments: