Name - Mike Smith

I enjoy computer(ing)(s), my guitars, my motorcycle, gaming in general, all kinds of music, sci-fi, reading, and just generally being lazy.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The decision

Looks like everyone took the long weekend off from blogging.

Well, I made my decision on the car. Since used ones are hard to find right now, and when you do find them, they are snatched up pretty quick, I decided to buy new and get all of the options I want on it. We looked this weekend at a couple of different cars and sizes; Ford Focus and Fusion, Toyota Corolla and Yaris.

Then when I got to work this morning and checked the credit union's web site, there it was. The deal I've been looking for. 2005 Nissan Sentra with 62k miles. Wholesale listed at $7400. Low KBB listed at $7100, middle price listed at $8,000. I offered $6500 and they countered with $6750.

This'll save me about $300/month in gas...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Excellent choice. Not only will you save on gas but that thing'll last you forever too.