Name - Mike Smith

I enjoy computer(ing)(s), my guitars, my motorcycle, gaming in general, all kinds of music, sci-fi, reading, and just generally being lazy.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wild Hogs

Dang, it's been a whole week since I've posted! And I haven't been on Live since Tuesday, and that was just long enough to complete our Rock Band tourney songs for the week. I finished our tax return, so hopefully things will cool down a bit and I can get online. Although, I'll be going out of town Thursday and Friday. Traveling to Baltimore to visit a vendor there.

Glenda and I went shopping for accessories this weekend. She bought this jacket, which looks good on her, some boots, and two helmets. One half helmet and one 3/4 with a face shield. I haven't bought myself a modular helmet or a jacket yet. There is a guy close to us that owns a shop. He is going to try and get the helmet in that I want and he is trying to get me this jacket. He's a real nice guy and has reasonable prices. I did buy these boots today, though. :)

My father-in-law came over Saturday and helped me work on the Mustang. We got a lot done, but we could never get it to turn over. Some nagging electrical problem somewhere. I don't think it's the solenoid though, because it's fairly new. The solenoid has gotten hot enough to melt some wire insulation though, so it could be bad. Someone that works with my brother in law came by to look at it Saturday afternoon, but I don't know if he is wanting to spend what I'm asking.

Mom, Dad, Stacey (my sister), and Bekah (my niece) are supposed to drive up from Mobile county to visit with us this weekend. I don't think they've been up here since we first moved into this house, about a year ago. Dad helped me put down the laminate flooring in the living room before we moved in.

Also, this past week I made a trip to CompUSA which is going out of business. I bought this Sirius Sportster Replay Satellite Radio with car kit, Windows Vista Home Premium for the server I built, and 3 - 360 games; The Darkness, Dead Rising, and Two Worlds. Everything was 40-60% off! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Also nice jackets. I may make the HD one a tax season present.

Unknown said...

Get a full face...trust me.... I have heard stories and they are not very nice....sure it is nice to feel the wind in your face, but I would rather have skin on my face the feel the wind.....